About this job
LPS transforms how mortgage lenders and servicers do business. LPS is the industry's number one provider of mortgage processing services, settlement services and default solutions, and the nation’s leading provider of integrated data, servicing and technology solutions for mortgage lenders. Our products and award-winning services are only part of the reason why each of the nation’s top 50 banks have chosen LPS products and services to sharpen their competitive edge. Our dedicated and experienced employees are the backbone of LPS.
LPS Real Estate Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of LPS, is a leading provider of technology solutions for the real estate industry. It offers an award-winning suite of products, called rDesk, which includes broker and agent web sites, Contact Manager, CMA, IDX, and more. We are expanding our product management team, and looking for an enthusiastic individual that possesses that rare but valuable mixture of intellectual curiosity, business acumen, marketing savvy, technical proficiencies, strong communication skills, and attention to detail.
The Sr. Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, documenting product specification, and working closely with development, account management, sales, and customer services teams to ensure customer satisfaction and revenue goals are met.
The Sr. Product Manager is expected to:
1. Document product functional specifications and clearly define development tasks
2. Work closely with development, QA, project management, and account management teams to ensure successful launch and ongoing enhancements to products
3. Work with customers, business, sales, account management and customer services teams to understand, prioritize, and communicate product requirements.
4. Define the product strategy and roadmap based on market needs and industry trends as well as information gathered from customers and business stakeholders
5. Manage a team of product managers and business analysts, and define objectives and plans for the product management team that align with the organizational business goals
6. Work with sales and marketing to establish pricing and effective communication of product features and value propositions.
7. Conduct market analysis and run usability studies, focus groups, and surveys to assess, confirm, define and prioritize product plans.
8. Keep up-to-date with market trends and industry information, and be an expert with regards to the competitors.
9. Work with external third parties to assess and form strategic partnerships and licensing opportunities
How to apply:
Contact Adam Ma at: Adam dot Ma at lpsvcs.com
How to apply