About this job
LPS Real Estate Group is a leading provider of Internet solutions for the real estate industry. The Broker & Agent Products (BAP) team offers an award-winning suite of products, called rDesk, which includes broker and agent web sites, Contact Manager, CMA, IDX, and more. We are expanding our account management team, and looking for an enthusiastic individual who possesses excellent communication skills, has strong product and technical knowledge, is detail oriented, and excels at large account customer relations.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing a number of large accounts for the BAP division of LPS Real Estate Group.
The Account Manager is expected to:
1. Manage a number of large LPS Real Estate Group accounts, as the primary interface between LPS Real Estate Group and the accounts managed.
2. Maintain open and constant communication with each assigned account. Update accounts with all pertinent information regarding LPS Real Estate Group product enhancements, updates and issue resolution.
3. Respond to all account requests, issue reporting and questions in a very timely manner.
4. Open, route, track and monitor all customer issues and enhancement requests through the LPS issue tracking system.
5. Conduct weekly conference calls with each assigned account to review open issues and enhancement requests and provide all necessary product updates.
6. Interface with multiple contacts at each account managed, including IT and Marketing staff up through Senior Level Management.
7. Coordinate all communication and conference calls between accounts managed and LPS staff.
8. Interface daily with LPS product and development staff, communicating account feedback and requests along with keeping informed of internal product direction or decisions that may impact any account.
9. Have strong product knowledge of the full suite of LPS Real Estate Group products. Must be able to effectively answer product questions and demo functionality to accounts.
10. Proactively manage each account by anticipating needs of each account, and provide guidance for maximizing product experience for the account and their customers.
• Minimum 5 years experience as an account manager for major client accounts, or related responsibility.
• Experience with real estate related accounts and products a significant plus.
• Minimum 3 years experience working with software and Internet products, primarily in the B2B sector.
• Strong customer relations skills. Ability to maintain diplomacy and composure at all times.
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to work remotely
• Demonstrated success in working in a team environment with development, product management, customer support, sales, etc.
• Highly organized, with extensive attention to detail.
How to apply:
E- mail: Michael dot McCulloch at lpsvcs dot com
How to apply