About this job
Come join a professional team and an organization full of opportunities. Lender Processing Services (LPS) is seeking a seasoned Project Manager who is a self-starter, requires minimal supervision, and possesses exceptional organization, team building and customer interface skills. Must be able to manage several concurrent projects with multi-discipline teams from multiple locations, for either internal or external clientele.
• Manage and support small to large sized projects in real estate software product development and implementation, and MLS data aggregation.
• Lead and guide the project team, manage both business and technical aspects of projects, and serve as liaison to customers and vendors.
• Create project plans and documentation such as scopes, statements of work, requirement documents, project schedules and status reports.
• Monitor progress to assure schedule, quality, and cost objectives are met and take appropriate preventive and corrective actions.
• Manage communication within the organization as well as with customers and vendors, to ensure all parties are up to date with the latest project plans and status.
• May perform business analyst responsibilities and take on hands-on project tasks. Should become knowledgeable of our products.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant industry experience
• BS in Business or Computer Science
• PMP certification a plus
• Proven track records of delivering high-quality results on schedule and within budget
• Must be highly organized with attention to details, willing to take ownership and have experience working in a fast-paced software development or consulting company.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
• Ability to motivate team members and resolve conflicts constructively
• Proficient in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
• Solid understanding of software product life cycle and database relationships
• Real Estate industry and software knowledge a plus
• MLS system and software knowledge a plus
• CRM software knowledge a plus
At LPS, we recognize people as our most valuable asset. You will join a friendly and collaborative team containing all levels of experience. The company offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The culture is truly collaborative and everyone's input is valued. All team members are encouraged to suggest improvements, participate in weekly team meetings, and share knowledge throughout the team. LPS offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, 401K and ESPP.
How to apply:
Contact Adam dot Ma at LPSVCS dot com
How to apply